Do you get up in the morning and still feel tired despite 8 hours of sleep? Do you fight the alarm clock endlessly and then get ready for work in a hurry? Find out what Miracle Morning is and what you can do to make every morning just as phenomenal!
Miracle Morcing – what is it?
Miracle Morning is a concept invented by Hal Elrod and described by him in his book by the same title. His method is not only a way to start the day well. According to the author, systematically applying this method can make you more effective at work, start being successful, and even change your whole life!
6 simple steps to make your day better
– Calming – according to the author, you should start every morning with a short meditation, which will help you clear your mind and relax your body.
– Affirmations – the next step is affirmations. By repeating to yourself every day and writing down positive affirmations about yourself in the morning, you will gain confidence and boost your self-esteem.
– Visualization – this is another small ritual that you must not forget in the morning. Every morning, try to think about what you would like to achieve that day and then visualize it. Doing this will make you more determined and focused on achieving your goals.
– Exercise – The author of the technique emphasizes the importance of physical activity in the morning. All you need to do is spend a few minutes doing the exercise you enjoy the most. Such a dose of positive energy will accompany you throughout the day.
– Reading – read at least a few pages a day. Books, magazines – anything that can contribute to your personal development.
– Writing – every day try to pour on paper all your emotions and thoughts and all that you have completed or tasks that are still ahead of you. Writing calms you down, clears your mind and helps you become more aware of your desires and feelings.
How long to practice Miracle Morning?
Each of these activities should ideally take a few minutes a day, but it’s really up to you how much time you are able to devote to them. Sometimes this will involve getting up earlier. The most important thing, however, is that you repeat each activity regularly so that it becomes a habit. Just an hour-long ritual can change your day and make you start it happier.